Sometimes life happens while you are busy making other plans.......ya' know what I mean?
This weekend was crazy busy! October is dun dun dun "PROPERTY TAX MONTH"....... so I've been working extra, Heather has been working extra, and I had Theo Chocolate call out of what seems like nowhere and offer me AMAZING GIGS all over town! I've been busy for the last couple of weekends and my weekends are taken by chocolate for the rest of the month. It kind of puts a damper on the whole training thing when I'm exhausted from being on my feet all day.
Tonight, I'm determined to wear my really silly headlight and go for a run in the dark after class... granted it's getting dark around 7pm now. So, around 8:00 tonight, I'll be headed out in the darkness to get in a couple of miles, just so I can stop talking and get started. Spin class with Cari has been a blast and I think that I've talked Cory into joining us in class this Thursday. Tuesday night I am going on a long bike ride with my better half.... around Seattle, maybe to LogBoom Park?
I'm stoked for October 15th.... that is the night of the amazing party Jeff Peterson is throwing for everyone doing the TNT Eugene HIT season! I'll be buying a new pair of shoes that night while we are up at RUN 26 and I can't wait. New shoes are like nothing else. I'm so excited to get out and use them....
It's the little things.
-Stacey
2 comments:
You are a rock star! Don't ever let anyone (including YOU) tell you otherwise! :)
In the words of the progam I'm doing at work..."Weigh to Go"! You are doing great Stacey! I'm glad we found your friendship at SCCA. ~ Sydnie
Post a Comment